In a exclusive today BGR claims to have been tipped off on Apple’s next release of iOS, iOS 4.3.1, which, they claim, will likely be released to the public within the next 1-2 weeks. The site details the update as being minor, containing bug fixes and (possibly) a fix for the current iPad 2 jailbreak method discovered just a few days ago.
* Baseband updates for the 3GS and iPad (original)
* Fixed memory hang that results in memory corruption when reading large files from USIM filesystem
* Fixed problem with NTLM authentication in apps and on websites
* Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recgonizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2
* Fixed iPad 2 jailbreak vulneratbility
If true, the release will follow iOS 4.3 which was unleashed on March 9.[BGR via MacStories]