Following Epic’s major content update to Infinity Blade II earlier this week, both Tweetbot and Cut The Rope Experiments have also received updates this week which are definitely worth a quick mention.
We’ve got a rundown on what’s new, right after this!
With a completely re-thought search interface, addition of a ‘Top Tweets’ section, offline support for both seeing who favourited you recently, (and Read Later support for those of you who may commute on the subway), the latest update to Tweetbot is simply packed to the brim with new features, improvements, and fixes.
Here’s a full list of everything you can expect …
- Updated Search view
- Nearby tweets added with ability to change location
- Location-based keyword searches
- Improved search box for efficiency.
- Trends and People categories moved to browse section
- Added Top Tweets in browse section
- Can now change trends location from the search view
- Double-tap search tab to open search with keyboard
- Keyword mute filters (with regex option and ability to mute mentions as well)
- Offline Favorite and Read Later support (for you subway passengers)
- Basic smart quote support when composing (ex: quotes become smart quotes, … becomes an ellipsis, and — becomes an em dash)
- When viewing an image full screen on the iPad you can hold down on it for options
- List views now show one line of a list or profile description on the iPad
- Top tweets show up in search results (marked by silver star violator)
- Dismiss web and map views on the iPad with a 2-finger swipe down gesture.
- Can now swipe to the right on profile views to go back one level
- Improved find location speed and accuracy
- Sending to pinboard now marks items as unread
- Muting a client automatically mutes mentions from that client as well
- Fixed iPad bug where you couldn’t take profile photos with the camera
- Fixed missing tweet sound when publishing a tweet.
- Various other bug fixes
In this version of ZeptoLab’s popular rope-cutting adventure, you’ll be tasked with guiding candy to Om Nom over 25 new levels, most of which also feature a brand-new game element — The mechanic arm.
The NEW Handy Candy level pack has finally arrived to Cut the Rope: Experiments! Move the robo arms to catch, release, and drop candy into Om Nom’s mouth!
Alongside this, Cut The Rope Experiments 1.3 also comes packed with new localizations for: Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
Fancy pitting yourself against your friends in the race to eat candy? – In that case you might be pleased to hear that Cut The Rope Experiments also arrives with a whole bunch of new achievements and specially-designed leaderboard, just for people like you.
Grab both updates on the iTunes App Store – today.