As Apple’s digital content stores kick back into full gear, there are a number of small (but notable) app updates which have surfaced this week that we think you should know about.
Details after the fold.
The official client of music streaming service Rdio has also received an update this week. The new update now allows you to search for your favourite music even when you don’t have an internet connection, further allowing to find music you have previously synced to the mobile client.
Other additions to the client include fixes for an issue that could cause the app to rapidly switch between online and offline modes, as well as improved stability.
Puffin Web Browser
Other small updates which made an appearance on the store this week, include:
- Dragging down from the top now looks for notification center interactions
- Lock screen support
- Lock screen and foreground sounds while “Do Not Disturb” and the silent switch is set
- Lock screen and forground sounds while “Do Not Disturb” is set
- Vibrate only and iTunes song alarms
- Progressive alarms
- Snooze from the lock screen with a shake ( iPhone only )
- URL Schemes for apps like Launch Cubby (risealarmclock, risebysimplebots)
- Better 24 hour and global region support
- Better time pan performance and movement
- Better long snooze time handling
- Better alarm volume support
- UI and interaction updates
- Added Audiobus support
- Fixing annoying clicks when parameters are changed
- Fixed a couple of crash bugs
MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRE IS SMOOTHER THAN EVER!
Update now for the best game experience yet. We’ve added an improved help section (not that moguls like you need any help) and also made some behind-the-scenes adjustments to enhance gameplay. Let us know if you like these changes and we’ll keep rolling out the updates.