Silicon Valley-based car manufacturer, Tesla Motors, has launched a new iPhone app for its new electric-powered Model S, today. Available only to those in the U.S, the app has been designed to provide users with complete wireless control over the car’s core heating, cooling and charging systems.
Using the app, users can:
- Check charging progress in real time and start or stop charge
- Heat or cool Model S before driving — even if it’s in a garage
- Locate Model S with directions or track its movement across a map
- Flash lights or honk the horn to find Model S when parked
- Vent or close the panoramic roof
- Lock or unlock from afar