Until Independence Day, Infraware Co’s Polaris Office will be available for just $4.99, a significant discount off its regular price of $12.99.
Originally launching at the rather premium price-point of $19.99 in April last year, (later dropping to $12.99 in October), Polaris Office is described as a mobile office solution that allows users to “view [and] edit MS Office documents on iPhone [and] iPad.”
With Polaris Office users can view and edit text files, and can even view both .PDF and .HWP files. For the productivity power-users out there, Polaris Office supports convenient features, such as; the ability to directly open email attachments, access to cloud services, a file manager, (and more).
- View and edit MS Office documents
- View .pdf and .hwp files
- Interoperability with cloud storage services (Google Docs, Dropbox, Box.net)
- 15 templates / 18 2D/3D charts / 80 figures / 300+ functions
- Camera mode that allows photos to be directly applied to documents
- Direct opening of zip files
- Slideshow mode
- Rotated animation effects for slideshows
- Pointer and memo for slideshows
- Slide notes
Updated on June 5 with a whole bunch of bug fixes, Polaris Office supports iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, universally, with the latest version of the productivity suite weighing in at 57.0 MB.