Over the past week, a number of notable app updates have been pushed out to the iTunes App Store. Some of these updates are not worthy of mentioning all by themselves, so we’ve collated the changelogs for each app version after the fold, complete with direct store links.
Building on the features and functionality that were first introduced as part of Drafts 3.0, the latest version of Drafts brings with it a completely revamped ‘brand image’ that should appeal to the app’s growing and varied audience.
There’s also new [[created]] and [[modified]] tags, which now provide a default format if none is provided, and these can now both be found on Draft’s initial help screen.
Also in this update:
- Some changes to TextExpander SDK integration were causing crashes, particularly when returning to Drafts. This code has been reverted.
- Updated version of Simperium sync engine.
Popular password manager 1Password from AgileBits recently saw quite a major update. The latest edition of the password app now includes both Go and Fill bookmarks in 1Browser on iPad, while also adding the option to use ‘Strong Password Generator’ and the ability to ‘Copy to Clipboard’ in the “Share” menu, finally now allowing you to copy the current URL to your clipboard.
Also in this update:
- Added the ability to auto-submit on login filling.
- Added fill animations to make it easy (and fun) to see where fields are filled.
- Closing the last tab will now direct you back to vault mode.
- Added 1Browser settings menu.
- Added the ability to adjust auto-submit and fill-animation defaults.
- Added the ability to clear the Web Data (eg. Cookies) from 1Browser.
- Added the ability to share items through Messages or email.
- Shared items include a special ‘Add to 1Password’ link which allows you to directly add them to 1Password.
- Added the ability to expand search results across all fields.
- Search results now includes the primary URL of the item.
- 1PasswordAnywhere (1Password.html) will now display custom fields.
- 1Password will prompt to open in the web view when launching 1Password with a URL in your clipboard.
- Improved translations and the addition of Greek.
- Improvements to Dropbox syncing.
- Many bug fixes and improvements.
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain and the most beautiful world in any Action RPG Hack n Slash on iOS, await you.
In this version:
- Fixed bad yellow textures on iPad 4 / iPhone 5
- Memory use optimization. The game is more stable and faster
- Fixed some missing translations in non-English languages
- Skills optimization and tweaks.
- Flying enemies are smarter
- Other minor tweaks and fixes
The premium version of its FREE counterpart, TuneIn Radio Pro provides you with the ability to record everything you love from TuneIn Radio.
TuneIn lets you listen to the world’s radio with music, sports and news streaming from every continent. Enjoy 70,000 live radio stations and 2 Million podcasts, concerts or shows on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
In this update:
- [They've] fixed some bugs to improve your TuneIn experience
Flexibit’s Fantastical is also receiving a small update, this week. Describing itself as the “fastest and friendliest calendar app,” version 1.1.3 mainly includes a string of fixes for the mobile calendar client.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Added a URL handler for searching. Example: fantastical://search?query=meeting or fantastical-x-callback://x-callback-url/search?query=meeting (optional scope parameter can be title, location, invitees, or all)
- Fixed a problem where you couldn’t edit an alert that fires on a particular date after creating it
- Fixed a problem where the ticker could appear out of position if you try scrolling the ticker and event list and the same time
- Fixed a bug where the new event animation would appear incorrectly when specifying a different time zone
- Fixed a bug where the event list could unexpectedly jump to the beginning of the day
- Can now duplicate events to the same date
- Various minor fixes and improvements
66%-percent off (for a limited time), Hello Games’ stuntman racer Joe Danger just updated to version 1.0.3.
You’ll now find:
- Brand-new [super awesome] calendar tour with 21 exciting new levels!
- 5 new characters exclusive to Joe Danger Touch on iOS
- The ability to earn big coin rewards with daily challenges
- Test your skills in the new and improved ‘Laboratory’
- Performance and memory improvements
- Options for sharing achievements with friends on Twitter
AppShopper Social lets you share your app interests with your friends and see what apps your friends are interested in. In its latest version the app now claims to use “less storage” than before, while adding Facebook support – and a bunch of fixes.
Fixes included in the update:
- Fixed iPad iOS 5.x crashing bug
- Fixed iPhone 4 performance issue
- Various bug fixes
Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this special episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead tells five linked stories of survival. The Walking Dead: 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltale’s award-winning series.
In this version:
- Miscellaneous Fixes